The 50 Playwrights Project (#50PP) is a digital resource for Latinx theatre and a virtual home for Latinx playwrights created by Dr. Trevor Boffone.
The 50 Playwrights Project supports Latinx playwrights by creating digital resources, disseminating research, and supporting new play development.
The goals of the 50 Playwrights Project are to:
- Change the conversation about the American Theatre to include more Latinx voices
- Provide accessible information for those interested in learning more about contemporary Latinx playwrights
- Create a space to explore the diversity of experiences and identities within the spectrum of Latinidad
- Support the work of Latinx playwrights
- Promote ethnic, racial, and gender equity in theatre
- Connect theatre artists
For more information about the 50 Playwrights Project, click here.